Sharing Planet

"He looks like he is lost again," says a human being.

We (Jonas, Lilian and I) went out today, because Jonas will be leaving in 2 days' time. Amazingly, we ended up in Bintawa by accident again today and made several unnecessary rounds. But overall, the driver's sense of direction has improved.
Lilian and I at The Spring

We dropped by at The Spring so that I could do my Mother's Day gift shopping. Unfortunately, all the gift boxes have sold out, so I only managed to leave The Spring with this heart-shaped RCR crystal trinket box and some ribbons. This time, Jonas did not get lost on the road or in the basement car park but... he lost his brand-new, pimped-up MyVi...

Gabrielle : Jonas, I didn't know you have boxers behind your car. *points at flowery boxers in backseat*
Jonas : *Not listening, takes car keys and tries to open the white MyVi. He pulls the car door's handle. It doesn't open*
Gabrielle : *walks to front seat of the MyVi and sees Muslim beads hanging at the rear mirror* Eh! THIS IS NOT YOUR CAR!
Jonas : *laughs* No wonder the Myvi looks so ugly. You see, no hot rims like mine and see the tail lights, so ugly! Not like mine, mine is so nice looking. My car has beautiful rims and tail lights.
Gabrielle & Lilian : Heh...Then, where is your car???
Jonas : Oh shit! Where's my car???
At Sharing Planet

Then, we drove over to Sharing Planet. Not much thanks to Stefan who gave half completed directions and left us hanging, we couldn't find the place. So we sought help from Gavin Wu and thanks to him, we found the place.
That was what I had, salmon steak with vegetables, mashed potatoes and butter lemon sauce.See this O Rotten Joints Stefan Lim? I was REPLYING YOU and it was 7.11PM!