Dim Sum, Sushi, "Sell Out"

Gabrielle: Eh, what time go for breakfast? 10.00AM?
Stefan: What?? I am going to die of hunger by then. 8.00AM lah, when food is still fresh.
Later...
Mum: What time are you going out tomorrow?
Gabrielle: 8.00AM...
Dad: Crazy.
Gabrielle: Because Stefan says he will die of hunger by 10.00AM...
Mum: Ask him eat biscuits first lah.

And so, I had to wake up at 7.15AM this morning... so unbelievably early, explains the cause of the new zits on my forehead. Jonas picked me up first then headed over to pick Stefan up and we had dumplings for breakfast at Mitsu Tea House. The dumplings were not very filling.

Headed over to The Spring after that, I got two novels (My Sister's Keeper and Twilight) from MPH. I was also educated by the two of them on the action figures on display, who was who and who does what. Uninteresting. Then, we decided to have sushi at Sushi King for brunch. (Rhema, Jon Lai and Frankie, you should both be so proud of me that I finally tried unagi!)

A last minute decision to catch any movie was made... After a long debate all the way from The Spring to Star Cineplex on which Malaysian movie to watch, "Sell Out" or "Coming Soon", we ended up watching "Sell out" because..."Coming Soon" was coming soon...
Both of them started getting cozy...
And cozier... until...
I decided to be a pest and intruded with permission. So I broke their intimate coziness.
Too bad.

Random Thought: The movie "Sell Out" turned out to be pretty amusing. Somebody in Australia got chased downhill by a German Shepherd.