Outing: Terminator 4

P1000043My green tea blend from Coffee Bean

Jon Lai was supposed to join Franklin and I to catch a movie yesterday night since Franklin had been stashed away in the jungles for months for National Service and will be leaving soon. It has been ages since I’ve seen those two Lodgians anyway. Unfortunately, that Jon bum couldn’t make it today so we asked Jonas to come along instead.

P1000045My half-eaten dinner and a MacBook

Since I was hungry, Franklin and I went to Coffee Bean. I had some tomato and cheese thing. It was amazing that Franklin (a guy) actually bothered more about how fattening this and that dish was compared to me (a girl). So we stood for ages at the counter and finally, he ordered a plate of salad…Untitled-1We met up with Jonas at Star afterwards and suddenly, Franklin and Jonas developed some camwhore-mania and posed a lot. P1000072 I guess Gabrielle suddenly became the manliest of them all.P1000064 Met Emmanuel at Star, who will be watching his 3rd movie today, 3 movies in one go… ran into Chun Hoe as well. P1000105A photo while giving Jonas a short ride to his car in the car park. Oh yea, why so many photos? That is because the Franklin bought a new Lumix camera.P1000096You will be SERIOUSLY PROSECUTED according to the sign in Star Cinema. Could anyone be JOKINGLY PROSECUTED?P1000117

Macbook vs. Vaio, who stands out more?