Amy Lynette!

A very unflattering picture but whatever, it has Amy in it and it isn't one of our "stupid" pictures

Amy is leaving tomorrow!

That means, nobody to...
1. Tell me that Linkin Park is the best.
2. Convince me that I want to do medicine because I want to "explore" the human body. Sheesh, sounds so obscene...
3. Teach me how to identify and name all the members of Linkin Park.
4. Tell me that she can kill people with a smile.

That also means...
1. I will have one person less reading my blog, all the rubbish that I type.
2. One person less to bully and be bullied by,
3. One person less to talk rubbish to until 3.00AM.
Finally! A proper and sane picture.

Well, I'm sure going to miss all of that from
you!

Footer:

I watched 15 minutes of "Whose Line Is It Anyway" just now and I still think it is stupid.

I took the car today and drove to town. Driving to town is annoying. Out of the blues, these annoying Malay kids in thick jackets will sprint across the road. So many times. If my car didn't have any brakes, they probably would have been ran over by me accidentally. Road killed.

Even more annoying, I was blocked from the front by this Toyota Vios with nobody inside. So, I signalled to move out to the right. This old man in a Kancil saw that I wanted to move to the right lane, so he HONKED ME AND STOPPED RIGHT NEXT TO MY CAR.

Excuse me?? How does he expect me to get out if there's a car in front of me and he is NEXT TO ME? Then, he drove away after 5 seconds... Weird.