Classmates and Non-Classmates

I woke up at 8.30AM today and had breakfast with my parents before sending my dad off to the airport. Then, I went over to Esther's house to meet up with Amy, Bethany, Cordelia, Esther, Irene, Lilian, Linda and Rhema. We watched a really nice movie, "Fireproof". It had a lot of "best" parts according to Cordelia and I wonder which is the "best" of the "bests"? Good movie though. Then, we walked over to Chicago 7 to have lunch and then after that, the day ended for our meet-up. I have not seem them for quite some time and most of them are leaving for matriculation soon, :( to that. Oh, we ambushed our former EST teacher, Puan Kong at Maybank too.

Then, I went home at 2.00PM and Stefan was like, "I will pick you up at 2.15PM"...
At Star with the driver for today.

Bathed a.f.s.p and Stefan showed up at 2.30PM instead because he GOT LOST on the way to my house and refused to call to ask for directions on how to get to my house. Taking care of his I-am-a-good-driver ego maybe? B+ for his driving in overall. Instead, he spent 45 minutes searching high and low in the wrong areas. Dot dot dot... We arrived really early too at Star and I was his GPS to get to the cinema from BDC.

We (Gavin Yap, Jonas, Stefan and I) watched the 4.00PM XMen Origins: Wolverine and thumbs up to the movie, it had awesome graphics and a young Scott Summers.
At open air, where I bumped into Madam Euphrasia

After that, we went to eat at Open Air Market again and Stefan was the driver. We did not get lost today. I had kolo mee and I only finished half of it.

Kolo mee seller: *came over to our table and spoke in Hokkien* You didn't finish your kolo mee ah? Why?
Me: Aiyo full already ah.

Kolo mee seller: Full already???

Damn. Cannot return back and eat kolo mee at that stall again or else he will remember me as the girl who didn't finish up his cooking.

Overall, I like the fact that the driver today doesn't get lost as dramatically as the other driver but today's driver scarily drove without his hands on the steering wheel.