Confusion?

Here is the thing about the picture above, would you say that it is the girl kissing the rain or the girl being kissed by the rain?

G: "Kiss The Rain" is a nice song.
S: Yeah. Kiss the rain. I'd like to see you try. Kiss the rain I mean.
G: Why don't you try? Stand under the rain and pucker up.
S: The song would now me "Rain Kisses Me".
G: What is the difference? It is still kissing the rain.
S: No. If you are water, you SINK under oil. If you are oil, you FLOAT above water. Matter of perspective. So are you kissing the rain or being kissed by the rain?
G: You're still kissing the rain because you puckered up and the rain didn't.
S: How do you know the rain didn't kiss you instead? Did you touch the rain first or did the rain touch you first?
G: Because the RAIN NEVER PUCKERED UP to kiss YOU. It is only a personification that the rain can make out with you!
S: How sure are you? Animisme.
G: Okay. Picture this okay. You were standing stationary, facing upwards in pre-kissing more and suddenly, this girl falls off a building naturally and you kissed her. So see, it is you who is kissing the girl (the falling rain) because the girl (rain) did nothing.
S: Think this, what if the girl was already puckered. Ha! So now who kissed who!
G: I don't think any rain spirits or that girl wants to kiss you.

That happened probably due to another day clouded with boredom, laksa, blue clay, playing the piano and driving.

Random thought:
I got an offer for some IT diploma course by College Yayasan Melaka on Saturday. For a moment when my mum handed me the envelope, I thought it was from JPA and my heart was thumping. Then, I realized it wasn't and I went, "chey..."