The Twilight Saga

"Ugh! Twilight! Chick lit..." said Perry

I am sick and tired of staying at home, doing nothing except staring at either the computer screen or the television screen. To make things even worse, all the programs on television are a great bore and there is hardly anything to do with the computer. I had been too lazy to take out my laptop lately.

So, I have been reading... a lot...

I bought "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer on Wednesday. It took me almost 4 hours to complete the book.

I bought "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult on Wednesday. It took me 1 hour to get through half of the book. Then, I chucked it aside. I will get back to it after I finish reading all the "Twilight" sequels.

I realized that "Twilight" had sequels. My bad, I never knew about that since I was never a "Twilight" fan. So, I had my dad drive me down to MPH on Wednesday night and I bought all the sequels to "Twilight".

I finished reading "New Moon" with 2 hours from Wednesday night and 2 hours from Thursday morning.

I finished reading "Eclipse" in 4 hours on Thursday night.

"Breaking Dawn", the last sequel to "Twilight" is next to me now. Just 300 more pages left for me to finish reading.


I realized that not only I have to learn how to speak slower, I have to learn how to read slower too. I realized that I will be needing a third bookshelf pretty if I do not stop overloading my second bookshelf with novels.

I came to a conclusion that the "Twilight" storyline just gets dumber and dumber until the last book, "Breaking Dawn". Captivating due to my curiosity yet the whole saga is mostly bland, stale and very anti-climax.