Windows 7

I finally decided that I would attempt at installing the evaluation copy of Windows 7 on my desktop and so, I did after backing up my files. That was what the whole RM22 stack of empty DVDs that I bought yesterday at PC Image were for.

The installation was a success, installing a new operating system turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. You can stop calling me a noob and you can drop the illiterate nickname. Come on lah, my computer skills aren't that bad. Sexist people. ^_^

Unfortunately thanks to my decision to change my operating system, now I have so many drivers and softwares to reinstall. Not to forget that I have Microsoft Office Professional to hack...

And I finally completed 80% of all that by 4.00AM... Had no choice but to go off to sleep since I had a review with my orthodontist at 10.00AM. Thankfully some patient was late, so by 9.30AM I was done and back home, sitting in front of the computer.

I don't know but... Windows 7 just seems like a big brother to Windows Vista and apart from that, nothing impressive or interesting about it.

Random thought: I am about to get my hands on a copy of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.