Bad luck

The previous post got too long, it was too annoying and became an eyesore. Ruins my retinas and corneas. Day 1 at camp was an utter mass of unlucky happenings...

I went with Melanie to grab food at Sugarbun for the camp committees. It was the nearest outlet to our school. I got a text message from the donkey telling me that he's going to Sugarbun. *inserts profanities* I cursed mentally and stalled time so that we would leave school later so that we would only reach Sugarbun after the swamp creature evaporated into thin air.

We ordered food. Yup, glorious food and waited. Melanie sat facing the counter while I sat opposite her, facing the main road. Suddenly, I THOUGHT I SAW IT. I stared for a moment, and confirmed my worst horrors that it indeed was the swamp creature crossing the road from Hopoh with a minature swamp creature, whoever that was. THEY CAME, NEARER AND NEARER. All I wanted to do was make a dash back to school. Fortunately, the food came. I grabbed it and attempted sprinted for life. Melanie didn't know I wanted to sprint for life, she took her sweet time.

Bad timing... as we approached the exit of Sugarbun, the swamp creature was only two to three feet away. Groans. Then, two packets of food went missing in school. Stolen? Mystery... I thought maybe we left it there in Sugarbun (confirmed we did not). Rang up the swamp creature. He claims I was shrieking. Kaput swamp creature. You know what I would want to do to that swamp creature? Strangle him alive.
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here