Eggs & Monks

Eggs, eggs, eggs...yup, hard boiled eggs. I just learned a brand new and completely original method from Jason Wong (beancurd) on how to 'open' a hard boiled egg. Here are the instructions...

1. Boil an egg
2. Make a hole, one on top and one at the bottom. For the bottom of the egg (larger base), make a bigger hole compared to the top.
3. Cover the top hole with both hands and with another hand around the egg, blow really hard. (Yup, you need three hands for this method)
4. Tadaaa! The egg is out.

Then, I was telling another person about this new method. Oh yeah, apparently that method had something to do with Bernoulli's Principle (???) according to the beancurd. But if I blow from the top, there would be a region of low pressure...hence, the egg will rise I thought. Bernoulli's Principle when applied to eggs, makes me think of flying aerodynamic eggs. Anyway back to the story of this other person... here are the methods this extra person stated...

1. Use hydrochloric acid to remove the eggshell.
2HCl (aq) + CaCO3 (s) ------> CaCl2 (aq) + CO2 (g) + H20 (l)
2. Roll the egg in between a piece of cloth.

I think the outcome of that, the egg will look like this...Remember my sudden obsession with karma (which I still randomly use karma as an excuse), I was cracked enough one day to pose as a meditating nun and then... I DISCOVERED THIS WHACKO! ALEXANDER MARVIN!