Ice Kacang

Does the name "Ice Kacang" sound familiar? Ice kacang, a popular delicacy in Malaysia and it tastes best with Malacca sugar. Anyone who has lived or is still living in Malaysia would surely have tried this! Those living in the rural areas would definitely have tried ice kacang and for those living in the urban areas, they will would have tried it. Here's the tale of the human bean from Malaysia who never had ice kacang. Seriously, this human bean (I will not mention the name of this human in this post) should seriously go and try ice kacang like tomorrow a.s.a.p.

My first reaction was..."what??!!! You got to be joking!!!" I mean, ice kacang! Who never tried ice kacang before? It's almost like saying, "I am a Malaysian and I've never tasted rice before". Or it's like saying, "I am Jonas and I've never tasted kampua mee before" or it's like, "I am Rhema and I've never tasted cupcakes before" or "I am Perry and I've never tasted noodles before" !!!
Ice kacang is like Teh C Peng with all those bits of stuff and shaved ice instead of round cylindrical ice. Wonder who in his right shoes would think of shaving ice and turning it into a local delicacy...