Vain?

Jonas allowed me to guest blog today for him. Yeah, why not? I was bored. So I agreed. I was rooting through my pictures in my computer and then, I came across a snapshot of the poster in the St. Joseph' staffroom. Then, an idea hit me over the head like a frying pan.

poster= Jonas + vain

That's the poster in the staffroom that Jonas is jealous of... (Donkey's gonna kill me for posting this snapshot up...)

I mean, look at that photo that he took at Crown Plaza and posted up! Vainess! The vainess stands out like a beacon of light. Check out where he's grabbing at the statue's body anyway...

Okay. I uploaded a couple of photos and began to blog. I had to think like a Jonas to blog like a Jonas and to think like a Jonas I must think vain and think chicks. Yup, that's what Jonas stands for, vainess and a brain full of chicks. All right... I posted. And hey, I tell you. I could have won a Grammy for my terrific Jonas-impersonating. However, Jonas claims I blog nothing like him at all. I, on the other hand, disagree.

For anyone who is blur... click this link. http://jonasblogged.blogspot.com/2007/08/kat.html