God's message

I shot all those! Whatever. Yesterday I had dinner with a couple of my dad's usual 'hang-outters' at Garden Cafe. It was Aunty Nora's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) and how old she is, I have absolutely no idea. There was a chocolate cheese cake. Food, food, glorious food. How can some people actually survive on bread, water and fruits diet?? I would have possibly been admitted to Sarawak General Hospital after one day of just nothing but bread, water and fruits. Lack of protein! Some of my species diet just to look like lamp posts because they think its hot. I never found lamp posts hot and I don't think I will ever class a lamp post as hot. Food was created to be eaten after all... in the right amounts of course.

Anyway, back to my story... There was this cat at the cafe and the grubby creature kept rubbing itself against my leg! It must have been freaking happy when I accidentally dropped a butter prawn onto the floor. For a stray cat, that was one very fat cat...

Look at the mess it made on the floor! Oh, hang on... it messed up the mess that I made. My phone cracked again, the downwards softkey. A-G-A-I-N! Why?? I blame that somebody because this would not have happened if I never text messaged that much. Maybe it's God's message to me that it's high time to get a new mobile phone? The red Sony Ericsson W910i is an updated version of the W850i and is so, so, so tempting... Maybe one will fall out of the sky tomorrow... *dreams big* It's red... it's nice...