Retarded colours?

What's the definition of a "normal" colour?
If there are "normal" colours... then there would be "abnormal" colours?
Something abnormal about a colour means...???

Ambang Merdeka is tomorrow. The school made it compulsory for all of us to wear traditional Malaysian outfits. I couldn't make up my mind to wear what in the first place. Baju kurung? Traditional Thailand woven silk (which could easily pass off as Malay kain songket actually)? Baju kebaya? Baju kebarung? Why am I so Malay cultured? Exactly. I just had to de-Malay my outfit by spoiling it with a medieval Chinese bronze bangle which had a dragon carved on. I couldn't make up my mind at first what colour Malay piece to wear. Pink? Blue? Brown? Purple? Metallic? Green? Gold? Peach? What a selection!

Quote the bugger: "Typical of your species. Sometimes the sky already fall down, still cannot decide on what to wear..."

So, I settled down with a pinkish-violet baju kurung which had a printed floral pattern. I finally made my first decision after such looooong moments of hard deciding.

Quote the bugger: "Ewww...vomits...coughs blood...pink...coughs a whole pool of blood...vomits lunch and blood...pukes breakfast and blood...pukes last nights dinner...pukes gastric juices...vomits...ugh. Pink. Imagines a rotting carcass."

There goes my decision. Influenced. Next up, I settled for a lilac-purple batik baju kebarung. Purple is a fine colour. Isn't that Sam's obsession?

Quote the bugger: "Urgh...Regurgitates yesterdays lunch. Vomits intestines."

*Raises eyebrow quizzically at biologically impossible quotes* So, I finally settled with a very pale blue batik baju kebarung. Guess what the bugger said.

Quote the bugger: "Finally a normal colour!"