Kaput?

Direct translation screams me meditating. Bad karma is striking. Yup. I'm no Buddhist but I practice Form 4 History *crawls into meditation posture* and hence, I know about karma. It is something about if you do good you get good, you do bad you get bad. That's karma. Seems to work in a very mixed up way for me. I do bad I get good. I do good I get bad. Must be kaput karma...

Bad, bad karma for these two weeks. You see ah, last Friday, I discovered we cannot sleepover in school to prepare for camp next day. Kaput! I had to wake up around four something in the morning. Then karma strikes again, I ran into non other than some two horrible critters, (donkey and his fellow haystack) after picking up lunch for a couple of fellow Red Crescent Members. See, see, see? I did good by picking up lunch for poor hungry people and karma bit me in the head with fangs and tetanus.

Yesterday karma also very kaput. I did good by accompanying a kaput human stuck in the wilderness of Malaysia by means of Digi 016's yellow fat men and what I get in return? Kaput whining for few hours straight. Karma. Bad, bad karma again. Speaking Digi's yellow fat men. What kind of mascot is that??? Yellow fat men already symbolizes unhealthiness, what more to say these kaput yellow fat men can chase after us to provide us network. Weird. Then, I notice Digi throwing on "fitness campaign" to slim down their yellow fat men. Yup, boot camp. Check out the ads on television. Soon, there will be muscular yellow men running after us to provide network. Ironic. Must be karma on Digi.