Lesbians

For the very first time in my whole school life, I borrowed a book to read from the library. The first 77 pages were rather nice. A rather interesting story about this teenage girl. Yeah, so I read the first 77 pages in the school library. But there was a sense of oddity in the first 77 pages as it kept blabbering once in a blue moon about this teenage girl staring at this twenty-eight year old woman, who turned out to be her lecturer or something. So, I read on a little further and... to my horror, it turned out to be a very gruesomely and overly detailed spew of crap about romance between these two homosexual monsters. Was there even any need for this writer to describe copulation between these two nutcases??? So much for what I thought had the potential to be a good book! This utterly destroys my intentions to ever borrow books from the school library anymore, far too risky. My eyes might explode one day due to accidentally reading obscenities and vulgarities.

First of all, what's a book like that talking about lesbian copulation doing in the library?? Allow me to correct myself, SCHOOL LIBRARY! Perhaps nobody screens through the books before they stock it up on shelf? Or perhaps it was meant to be there as a 'form of education' for the lucky lesbians in my school that come across that book? I think the whole lesbian population in my school is decreasing anyway, I think. I do not bother updating myself with such news that are unfit for my ears. What to do, can't blame me for picking out a lousy book. Perhaps I just make bad choices in randomly picking out books, resulting in a good waste of time starting on the first few pages!

I don't understand gayism. I shall base this on the basic knowledge of Chemistry... First of all, like charges (positive and positive) repel each other. Is this some sort of new found law that particles with like charges can attract each other? You can't say its due to some change in the nucleous of the particle and apply that to gayism. Because a change in a human in that sense would result in an opposite gender to gayism. What the heck. This is another ridiculous philosophy I've cooked up with again...