Merdeka

Enough of the ranting. I shall blog about other stuff that happened during today's Merdeka Celebrations. I wore a light blue batik kebarung and to de-Malayrize my outfit, I had a bronze bangle on and a pair of gold heels. Three inches. Poor feet. Whole day of standing, walking here and there to do stuff...poor, poor feet. A 6 hour celebration in school. I loved the Indian dance the 3A2's did. It was a catchy and pretty cute dance especially when they were all in err... colourful Punjabi outfits dancing to an Indian song. Lyssandra Chua got first in the Traditional Costume Pagent and I forgot the names of the other two who got second and third. Lots of singing, dancing, yelling, clapping, a Treasure Hunt competition, a Quiz Kemerdekaan that the top 3 in the class must go for (which I was busy doing something until I forgot to go for it, food sale (David bakes the nicest homemade chocolate chip cookies made in Kuching I've tasted so far. However, when Esther said 100g cost Rm6.00, I dashed away and got free samples from other people), and lots of ranting from me. That's all from me today. Too lazy to blog.