RCYU#8 Leadership Camp

It's over...*sniff*...Red Crescent Youth Unit #8 Leadership Camp 2007... Just got back from camp. It was a three day camp from the 18th of August to the 20th of August 2007. I was one of the camp committees and since the participants were not allowed their mobiles during the camp, I had to carry all 24 phones in my bag!!! Picture all that weight, carrying that amount around with you on your shoulders for 3 days!!! I'm too lazy to describe in words everything that happened during camp. I'll let the pictures do the talking although that's probably only 1% of what that happened in camp anyway. There were talks, games, post mortem, SAR, footdrill and etc, etc, long long list. Too lazy to blog it all down. Blue Team (True Blue). Leader: Estella, Assistant Leader: Marcellia
Green Team (Green Pirates). Leader: Monica, Assistant Leader: Ani
Purple Team (Purple Antz). Leader: Anselina, Assistant Leader: TheresePink Team (Glam-or). Leader: Jelfynna, Assistant Leader: Marsha One part of one of the games... wheelbarrow.
One part of one of the games...lead the blind...
One part of the obstacle course at my station. (That toilet paper crap...my invention)
At Ema's station at the obstacle course. A mixture of flour, eggs and blackcurrant...
Emo letter writing to loved ones during the picture you are in this scene activity.
A shot of Glam-or practicing their group marching.
Me reading a book on inventions, attempting to stay up until 2.00am for Search and Rescue. That red bag, is the bag I used to dump 24 phones inside it. Oh yah, we slept in the library. (camp committee) One of the camp committees as a casualty. (Amal)
One of the camp comittees as a casualty. (Marissa)
One of the camp committees as a casualty. (Ema)

SAR (Search and Rescue) was fuuuuun. I always loved SAR. I was the ambulance in the scene, by that I mean, the person who brings the stretcher, first aid kit and blanket. While waiting for the participants to make a phone call to ask for an ambulance, I acted as a passerby. My job was to bug them. So, I went around the place singing Old MacDonald and yet I don't know the lyrics so all I sang was probably, "Old MacDonald had a farm. Eeyaheeyahyor!!!" over and over for prob more than a million times. I rapped as well and haha, I don't even know how to rap, I just rapped crap. I probably disgraced those hiphop people. Rofl. Then, I went around yelling "wood chuck chuck!!! How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood!!!" in the first aiders' ears. I went around poking casualties as well, asking stupid questions, and telling them stupid wrong methods to treat the casualties. Rofl. In short, I was a really annoying and loud passerby. That explains how my voice cracked the next day from all that shouting and only one hour of sleep. (SAR ended at 6.00am and I woke up at 7.00am) Performance Night. Some Smack That hip hop dance by True Blue.
Performance Night. Some sketch by Green Pirates on how some hot guy and a bunch of girls. Best group: True Blue
Best leader: Monica (Green Pirates)
Best camper: Lilian
Best commander: Marcellia

Closing ceremony after the prize giving.