I'm leaaaaaving on a jet plane~

My beaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuutiful *cough* sister is leaving on a jet plane back to Russia later at 8.00pm. Oh wait, she's leaving on a Malaysia Airlines airbus, my bad. Two-day journey, she bought a paperback to read, she reads, I'm amazed. Her final year as a medical student. Going to hit the airport at 6.45pm later. She claims Moscow airport is like a chicken coop with mesh fence. Then I wonder what's Volgograd's airport like...scaled chicken coop? MAS ought to give Air Asia a couple of spelling lessons.

Went for breakfast or rather, brunch. It was originally supposed to be breakfast at Le Yue Cafe at Crown Plaza, unfortunately we had to wait for my sister to get out of the toilet, which took a remarkable one hour plus, hence it became brunch. They had a sign in the toilet which, read:

"If flushing nonstop, push flush."