Finally you grew a brain!

I left my Additional Mathematics project on the coffee table before I left to camp and while I was at camp, my mum cleared my stuff. Bad, bad karma. I can't find my project yesterday. What to do? Redo the project lah... Must be bad karma from sending him those photos I ripped off Friendster... Groan.

Okay, I did my project. Here comes the tough part, the graphs. I'm no Excel expert, I was too lazy to venture. I mean, where are all those Excel brainiacs when I need them??? Cooped up in Thailand or Melaka, great timing. The only Excel brainiac or whom I thought was one, was Stefan. Okay, fine. Not much help. I drew my graph using freeform tool. Showed to Stefan for his opinion, he said it looked too stiff and suggested I used pencil first then scan it. So it looks 'computerized'. Okay, I did that. Uh... doesn't look very 'computerized' to me.

Then, I decided to venture with Excel. Succeeded in drawing graphs even ogives with Excel. Guess what the brainiac in Melaka said...

"Finally you grew a brain!"

That's just so sweet... And karma bit me in the head again this time with razor sharp fangs.