Prefects Night 2007: Glamorous

Dinner + organizer + heels = feet ache

Me + buttered prawns = contented

Hardly even had time to eat! All I had was two onion rolls, four to five small but remarkably delicious buttered prawns, one spoon of fish, two spoons of sago and many cups of water to drown myself. Dashing about the place and damage-controlling the Miss Glamorous fiasco when the horrible piece of thing blocking the projector from projecting what I was doing on the notebook onto the screen, got knocked off by somebody and the winner of Miss Glamorous was exposed! At the start, the Sarawak Club PA system manager told us that they didn't have a cable with a jack big enough to fit! Horror!


No cable + no jack big enough = no sound system = horror

The Sarawak Club manager purposely went to buy a new cable with a jack big enough for us.

Cable + jack big enough = got sound system = happy

The dinner ended around 10.30am, took lots of photos and I discovered my dad's Prado got broken into (the lock on the door was forced open) and the video screen in the car was taken away. Since my dad had a pedal lock on, the bloody person couldn't drive the car away. Now, the car is all in the mechanic getting a new lock fixed, having the dents straightened out and getting a new spray.

Cheryl (Incoming Head Unit of Discipline) and I.
Melanie (Incoming Head Unit of Assembly and I)
Zahira (a certain 'farm animal' would be happy to see her) and I.
Lilian and I. I'm being suffocated, mind you.Haniza (Incoming Assistant Head Prefect I) and I.
Wendy (Incoming Head Unit of Cleanliness) and I.
Nishanti (Incoming Assistant Head Prefect I) and I.

I took all those photos with my W850i which only as a 2MP camera hence, the resolution isn't that good. Some technical problem happened to my Cannon Digital Ixus and it kept saying change battery pack though it was new and it was an empty memory card but it says memory card full. Dang, I couldn't take any good photos!!! I didn't get to take photo with Amy (Incoming Head Unit of Class Supervision), Amirah (Incoming Head Unit of Safety and Patrol) and I took a photo with Aazean (Incoming Head Unit of Social and Welfare) but that was with her phone.